Saturday, June 5

Sattelite TV, PCTV, World TV,

I remembered once before I was so addicted with TV.The first thing to do after finished school and reached at home was to switch on the TV!


Eat in front of TV, sleep in front of TV, go toilet only when advertising time. Although the programs of government cable TV (sometimes) were boring and out of date, I was still able to sit there for hours...move only when it was necessary!

Then later, we have our first video tape decoder. Rented video tapes, I could finished up the whole drama series "The Deer and the Cauldron" within 5 days non stop watching! Hahaha... and my mum keep the decoder locked in her cabinet =.="

 Later on VCD, DVD, and now all kind of subscribed TV channels.
All I have to pay per subscription per episode or monthly fees though I am not watching them in most of the time because of working. Well, thinking to canceled the subscription, but that might be my weekends entertainment...

Here now the new era, no more cable, decoder, satellite dish, but just a software!

Just installed the Satellite TV software in your PC or laptop or any supporting device, you can enjoy the TV channels worldwide! (of cause with internet connection )

PC Satellite TV is basically proprietary software that allows you to tap into some of the latest "Place Shifting" Technology to watch thousands of different channels from around the world. TV to PC surpasses conventional TV due to its ability to broadcast channels from all over the world and stream them right over your I.P (internet Protocol) in full digital quality to your PC.

And for me the best thing is I only have to pay once!

A few of popular satellite TV software

1. SatelliteDirect
2. Stream Direct TV
3. PC Satellite TV Box
4. TV Online
5. Software De Tv En LĂ­nea
6. Satellite PC Pro
7. Easy TV
8. MyFreeiTV

The software function and feature of the package provide by each company are more or less the same, just have to try it whether it is friendly to you, and also, beware of good after sales service (e.g. free update service)

Now you can enjoy thousands channels worldwide anytime anywhere!
Cool huh..