Monday, August 17

Fate

I do believe in fate as the secret law of attraction had been deep influencing my mind set so far.

Everyone is unique.

People tend to stay in group, usually attracting people with similarity but people with opposition character too indulged in relationship which is in very different kind.

Like or dislike, we attract somebody. We creating the experience that our mind set actually "desired", whether it is happy or unhappy. We generate the signal, and the universal do arrange according to the signal we had generated.

Most of us do know what we want, simply, I want to be rich, I want to be healthy, I want luxury car, house, etc. Yet, most of us doubt, am I able to get them? am I capable? and we might think or assume when get the things then somethings got to be scarified?
These perception and doubt create the vibration to universal and thus your doubt come true!

People around us, whether you like or dislike them, are here because you attracted them. Your family, your friends or even your enemy. The more you thinking of them, the more their appear to you! So, what's in your mind now? your loves one or your enemy?

Be a lovely person then you can attract lovely people towards you!
Create the fate!