Thursday, December 17

Trying to Cheat Mafia Wars Facebook? Autoplayer

Mafia Wars by Zynga Games has been one of the hottest game worldwide.
I got to admit that I am one of them who "suffering" of this Mafia Wars game fever! Its been a need in my daily life, switch on the computer, first thing is to log in facebook and enter this virtual mafia world...enjoy doing all the dirty jobs, earn money, fighting, gain experiences and level up. Its simple and direct expression of our eagle and compete to be the big boss. Here, you are proud to be evil and destroy your enemy.

Besides the experience and money, loots and collections are the attracting things to obtain. Some you may buy with money but most are obtained by chance when you perform the job or while fighting.
Players start to spend time to fight and fight, in order to gain experience and loots. Well, spending the stamina to fight actually consume a lot of time and boring indeed...so, how nice there is an autoplayer?
Thanks to the person share this script, I am very happy and excited seeing the autoplayer fight and do the job according to my preset order...and even more addicted with Mafia Wars. However, I think Zynga has found out this and try to band the player...

After the routine update and maintenance by Zynga, they eliminated the autoplayer for awhile...I see the impact, my Mafia Wars buddies activities were seriously drop...can't find their publish of job help, war help or target...haha, guess most of them are using the autoplayer! Without autoplayer, players were lazy to play? waiting for update of the script...

Mafia Wars is a very successful game, perhaps with the aid of the autoplayer?
How far is it true? but for me, without autoplayer, my Mafia Wars activity is truly decrease...

Now, update is here...autoplayer by Steven D.