Thursday, August 6

Early in the morning

Since secondary school, except for special occasions, it has been long time that I was able to wake up before the raise of sun.

Its 5.05am.

Perhaps there are too much work pending that make me couldn't sleep well, or its time for me to change a healthier sleeping habit.

After a cup of "lovely" water, I start my day with watching my favorite -- "the Secret". Peacefully, I complete my routine jobs..reply all pending emails..check my schedule..read through the resources long frozen on my desk..
I feel gratitude..approaching the positive influencing source..well..it doesn't matter for me how true is "the Secret"..yet..I enjoy the feeling at this moment..

I not sure whether I can maintain myself wake up at 5.05am tomorrow, but these extra 5hours really settle a lot of stuff instead of sleep..

Let's see then :)
Sleep whenever you can while wake up when if you can't...zzzzzz...