Friday, August 21

Selfish

People are selfish.
In most of the time, we care only our self..we are focusing too much on what we want..what we need..what we feel..

Example1
"I want to buy this dress."
"I looks pretty wearing this shirt."
"I scored a good result, so I feel very happy!"
"I like to travel."

"I" is always capital..

Example 2
Look at a group photo taken with friends.
The first one we looking is always our self.

True?




Pardon me.
When you read down to the line above, are you thinking that I am criticizing?



If so, then I shall clarify here, NO.
I DO NOT SAY "SELFISH" IS NO GOOD.
I DO NOT SAY "CARE ONLY OUR OWN SELF" IS NO GOOD.

Its YOU, your perception is telling you "selfish", "care only our own self" is BAD!!
At the same time, you are struggling "oh yes, I am doing that way too".. so when people says "selfish", your perception tells you, "BAD", as a result, you blame on people whose you think they are criticize on you!

Here, twist your head.

I am actually praising "SELFISH"..
Well, it may be a good character..

For instance:
I am selfish. I do not help my brother to wash his dishes. Therefore, he has to learn how to wash his own dishes.
My mum is generous. She always help him wash his dishes. Therefore he never wash the dishes after used. My mum is yelling but still wash them up.

Generosity making people relies on you?
May be.
Probably.
Not always.

Again, I do not say that generosity is no good.

Now, have you seen??
Good or no good is just the very subjective judgment that your perception tells you.
Nothing is good or no good..
Just shit here.



Disclaimer:
This is my piggy head opinion and perception.
Does not mean to offense anybody or anything.